I am very pleased to announce a spectacular giveaway hosted by yours truly, and co-sponsored by 4 fabulous Etsy sellers!! This is the mother load of chic vintage goodies, totalling at a cash value of over $200... but can be all yours for free free free!!
Vintage Carlos Falchi Lizard and Straw Bag, donated by Couture Arabesque Vintage.
1950s Chip and Dip Set, donated by Curate.
Vintage Christian Dior Scarf, donated by The Thrifting Magpie.
Angelina Black Onyx and Ruby Quartz Drop Earrings, donated by BeMeJewellery.
1960s Vera Neumann Hand-Painted Silk Daisy Scarf, donated by The Lucky Fish.
The Couture Arabesque Mega May Giveaway will be going on from May 1st to May15th, whereupon which a winner will be drawn. Contest open to any and all participants who simply follow....
- Follow the Couture Arabesque Blog and the Post College Working Girl Blog and leave a comment on this original post saying that you did so.
- Like the Thrifting Magpie, BeMeJewellery, Lucky Fish, Curate and Couture Arabesque Vintage on Etsy and leave a comment on this original post saying that you did so.
- Post the giveaway on your Facebook page, blog about it OR tweet about this giveaway using this tag: "#Win A MEGA #Vintage Prize Pack valued at over $200! via @c_arabesque #Giveaway http://www.couturearabesque.com/2012/05/couture-arabesque-mega-may-giveaway.html " and leave a comment on this original post saying that you did so.
- Follow Couture Arabesque, Curate and BeMeJewellery on Twitter.
- Like Couture Arabesque Vintage and Curate on Facebook.
- Like the Thrifting Magpie's video on Fashionphile.
Happy yet? Well in just two weeks all of these fabulous vintage pieces (all valued at over $200 total) can be yours!! Keep participating until May 15th when a lucky winner will be drawn!! Good luck!!